HSC candidates are eagerly waiting for theit HSC Exam Routine 2016. The examinees are continuously looking for for HSC Routine 2016 Dhaka board, HSC Exam Routine 2016 Comilla Board, HSC Routine 2016 Rajshahi Board, HSC Routine 2016 Exam Jessore Board, Chittagong Board HSC Routine 2016, HSC Routine Barisal Board, Sylhet Board HSC Routine 2016 and HSC Exam Routine 2016 Dinajpur Board.
HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) examination is one of the most important exams for every student’s life in Bangladesh. This exam has many effects on his or her career and future. So all the candidates must have good preparation for upcoming HSC examination 2016.
HSC Exam routine 2016 is now published on our website. So in order to get the updated news about HSC exam 2016 and other educational information visit our website daily or like our facebook page.
As the HSC Exam 2016 routine has been published, according to the published schedule of HSC, HSC vocational and Alim exam will be starting from the 3rd April, 2016. On February 09, 2016 it was published on the education ministry’s website.
This time, there are some change in exam method as well as SSC Exam 2016. MCQ will be taken at first, while a 10 minutes break will be given between the MCQ and the written exam. There is 2 shift available for exam day. The 1st shift will start at 10:00 A.M and end within 1:00 P.M. The 2nd shift will start at 2:00 P.M and end within 5:00 P.M. All candidates are asked to arrive at the exam center at least15 minutes before the exam starting time.
HSC Exam 2016 Rules:
- Applicants must have to carry admit card, registration card, pencil box with necessary materials, calculator etc. They may use clear or transparent bag for carrying these, but no obscured bag is allowed in the exam hall.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any papers, hard board or books in the exam hall during exam time.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phone in the exam hall. If they want to bring it, then they will have to keep their mobile turned off. Otherwise, they will be expelled. Only the related officials can use it.
- Candidates need to take their own seats that are already planned before by the authority. They can’t change their seat without taking examiner’s permission.
- Candidates can’t fold the answer sheet or papers for margin.
- Candidates must fill up their roll number, registration number, exam code and other info correctly in the answer sheet paper. And they must also sign the attendance sheet supplied in the exam hall.
- Candidates must pass the theory and practical exam separately
Admit Card for HSC Exam 2016:
The candidates will be given their admit cards in due time by the respective educational institutes they are from. Admit card must be kept safe and secure. If there is any wrong information or spelling mistake in the admit card, the candidate must inform the authority as early as possible.